Hello and welcome to the WoW Progress preview page!
This is a module for Joomla! 1.7 (legacy version: 1.5)
As you can see on the right there is a set of progress blocks, rapresenting the progress of a group of players (it is a single instance of the module). The basic module options are really few (region, server, guild, language), but you can completely change its graphics just using the advanced parameters to add background images, colors and so on (CSS code). Data is loaded dynamically from the Battle.Net Armory thanks to the brand-new WoW Battle.Net SDK (made by myself and still in development). The modules are loaded real-time, this means that it will take the same time to load on your site too (they're not fake, but fully-functional progress blocks).
How to install and setup the trackers:
1. Download and install the extension. In case you want to install the 3.x legacy one, always install both the component and the module of the same version.
2. Go to the modules manager and create a new one, selecting "WoW Progress Tracker" as the type.
3. In the module settings set the raid(s), the region (supported are EU, US, KR and TW), the server name, the representative character and the displaying language (de, en, es, fr, ko, ru, zh, depending on the region).
4. If you want to alter the appearance of the module, editing the two style files (style.css and vtip.css). Also in the bundle there is the GIMP template used for creating the images.
The system will update the scores all the times you refresh the page.
Buying the package will grant you the possibility to download the full package and all the future updates. It will also grant e-mail support in case of troubles, questions or suggestions.
The cost of the bundle is €2,95
Once your transaction is considered "Completed", use the TRACKER DL module on the right to download it, using your PayPal email and the Transaction ID (email me if PayPal doesn't give it to you). Please note that Internet Explorer is not supported, as it will let you download a corrupted file. Some users reported that the downloaded file may have no extension: in this case, manually add .zip to it.
- Fixed Ragnaros progress (Battle.net's bug).
- Fixed language file typo
- Changed progress bar fallback color from green to lime
- Added Firefox (3.6+), Opera (11.10+) and Internet Explorer (10+) gradient support plus green fallback (style.css)
- 5th complete rewrite of the extension
- Compatible with Joomla! 1.7
- New configuration, easy and little CSS editing
- Images and scripts sources included in the bundle, minified ones for public usage
- Added the Firelands normal & heroic bosses
- Fixed heroic modes (they were displayed when the normal ones were completed)
- Fixed an odd behaviour of Armory URL HTMLization (wowbnsdk)
- Extension rewrite, new features, based upon the data of the Battle.net armory. See the news on the website for more informations.
- Added Cataclysm raids (Blackwing Descent, The Bastion of Twilight, Throne of the Four Winds, Glory of the Cataclysm Raider)
- Added the Cache Period option: you can now decide the hours to wait before repopulating the cache
- Fixed any possible extensions conflict because of jQuery variables
- Fixed an error if you've got an index.html in the root folder (aka "splash screen"), now the ajax call should explicitly call for /index.php?option=... instead of /?option=...
- Complete rewrite of the core, this due to WoW Armory changes
- Included The Lich King hc (thanks to the core rewrite)
- Included Algalon the Observer in the Ulduar progress
- Now the progress files are in the "progress" subfolder. They're a little bit more complicated, but errors should not appear anymore.
- Fixed the names of the progresses, reflecting the names of the achievements
- Modders: the way the images are called have not been changed, don't worry :)
- Fixed ICC25 Hard Mode tracker
- Fixed achievements done when overwritten by the relative heroic ones (somewhat Armory bug)
- Fixed Guild Wide switch (inverted)
- Fixed problems related to heroic versions of the raids (core rewrite)
- Updated WoWASDK to revision 33 (fixed problems with servers with spaces)
- New options to fill the "players" field: comma, comma+space, space, new line players separation.
- Little name typo in ICC trackers
- Fixed some unhandled exceptions (may have seen before if error reporting is turned on)
- Support for Glory of the Raider (a mix of Naxxramas and a the first WotLK raids hard modes)
- Support for The Burning Crusade raids (Outland Raider)
- Support for WoW Classic raids (Classic Raider)
- Reduced the download time down to 2 seconds a character (plus ~0.12 second to process it)
- Unified modules (raid selection via dropdown-menu) -> less graphics, speed up browsing, better upgrade support
- WoW Armory Throttle Policy observance: one call per second, avoid being temporarly banned. Bad thing: large amount of seconds to load the characters once per day (~10 seconds per character)
- Standardised com and mod names: please uninstall and install the new ones (do not upgrade)