WoW Progress F.A.Q.
Frequently Asked Questions
The module says there is a misconfiguration
- There are different errors that fire this problem:
- You have not selected a raid
- You have not set the realm name
- The number of minimum players is higher than the number of players written (or in the entire guild if Guild Wide is selected)
- You have not specified any guild name if Guild Wide is selected
The module keeps saying "loading" and won't change
- If the browser says it's still loading, please wait. The first time, specially for big numbers, it may take several seconds to process the data. You know there's something not working when the browser stops loading.
- The extension creates a folder called "characters" (and one called "guilds" if you use the Guild Wide option). If the site is under a UNIX-like environment (Mac OS X, Linux and others) the web server user may not have enough permissions to create those folders, then you have to change the CHMOD of the Joomla! root folder to give write permissions to that user (it's usually 755 with as owner the web server user). Alternatively you can create them for it, give them permissions 755 and set the ownership to the web server user.